ASSIST-2-SELL CORNWALL REALTY, BROKERAGE
Each office independently owned and operated
625 Montreal Road
Cornwall, ON K6H 1C3
As two Real Estate Brokers serving all of Cornwall, Ontario and the municipalities of Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry, Julie Quesnel and Tracy Wheeler share a combined 16 years of real estate experience and are committed to assisting you in selling or purchasing your home.
They provide an outstanding level of dedicated professional services at a significantly reduced fee.
1. We sell your home for a flat fee of just $2995.00, payable only upon closing.
2. We meet with you to prepare a Comparable Market Analysis of your home, to ensure that it is listed at a fair price in the market you are in.
3. We market your home through time-tested websites, and by other means as well. We maximize every opportunity to attract qualified buyers.
4. A surprising number of people buy a home because they drove past and saw a sign. We will install an attractive 'For Sale' sign on your lawn with our phone number.
5. We show your home by appointment only, and to pre-qualified home buyers.
6. When the buyer is interested in buying your home, we will handle the negotiating, prepare the purchase contract and all the paperwork.
Each and every seller has one thing in common - the desire to get as much money as possible from their existing residence as quickly and as hassle-free as possible. Here are a few things our REALTORS® will do for you:
- Complete a market analysis to determine a realistic asking price
- Make recommendations on making your home more "sellable"
- Advertise your home on the Multiple Listings Service (MLS)
- Negotiate the best terms possible
You and a REALTOR® from our team will determine the asking price. Most often, the price of a home is set slightly higher than its worth, to give a little "bargaining space". Of course, if it is set too high, it may deter prospective buyers.
Your Assist2Sell® REALTOR® will work with you to give you an idea of the market and how your home reflects current design and style trends
The Multiple Listing Service (MLS) is the primary tool for most real estate agents. Your home will be listed in the MLS system, with all the details displayed on the Realtor.ca website, which is the first stop for the majority of home buyers.
The For Sale Sign! Home purchasers who are doing their homework often cruise through neighbourhoods they are interested in. With your agent's phone number on the sign, passersby can easily get information about your home and set up a viewing time.
These are just a couple of the many ways we will work with you to assist you in the sale of your home
We always want to make the best first impression possible to potential buyers. Please take a look at your house as if you were a buyer. With a critical eye, examine your home both inside and outside.
Here are a few things you may have become accustomed to seeing, but a buyer will notice right away:
- Weeds in the garden
- Paint peeling
- Parts of fence or deck broken
- Stains in driveway
Trim hedges, mow lawns, and in winter, shovel all paved surfaces. Adding a few flowers, even a bouquet inside, can help to create a nicer first impression.
With Real Estate, just like with anything else, we only have one chance at a first impression
Is what you see clean and organized? Is it uncluttered? You might consider cleaning your carpets and airing out your home. Regarding carpets, cleaning them is fairly inexpensive. Without the grit, and with the carpet pile looking fresh, your home takes on a new appearance.
If you have pets, consider keeping them at a friend's during showings. Here is a list of things to avoid when showing the interior of your home.
- Shoes or clothes laying around
Put extra emphasis on your kitchen and bathroom. Replace moldy shower curtains and clean mold and mildew off of bathroom tiles. Caulk if necessary. Repair leaky faucets and replace cracked toilet seats. Ensure the toilet flushes properly. Make certain that the drains are unclogged. Everything should sparkle - faucets, floors, counters, and mirrors. What can be cleaned should be!
In the kitchen - clean the stove and refrigerator, organize the cupboards and wash the floor. Make certain your appliances work. Wipe the walls, touch-up paint or re-stick wall paper if necessary. Clean the sink and ensure it drains properly and that the faucet does not leak. For showing, always remember to make sure there are no dirty dishes and to take the garbage out.
Remember that a clean and uncluttered home will appear to be larger
Julie and Tracy will make your home purchase a positive experience. Whether buying your first home, a dream home, or downsizing, they will pay close attention to all your real estate needs. Julie and Tracy take the time to educate the buyer through each step of the buying process, explain documents and answer questions. Full service, from pre-approval to attending the home inspection to the closing of your purchase.
1. We Listen And Understand The Buyer's Needs, Wants And Concerns
2. We Explain And Answer Questions
3. We Discuss/Help With Pre-Approval
4. We Explain Agency Representation
5. We Search Homes That Meet Criteria And Have Listings Emailed To Them
6. We Provide The Buyer With Market Information
7. We Schedule Home Viewings
8. We Provide Referrals To Other Professionals Such As Home Inspectors, Mortgage Brokers And Lawyers
9. We Attend Home Inspections
10. We Provide Excellent Follow Ups
11. We Communicate With The Buyer Every Step Of The Process
12. We Negotiate On Buyer's Behalf
13. We Provide Professional And Quality Service
With a passion for real estate and a desire to get the job done, Julie and Tracy will work hard to get you, the seller, the most equity from your home.
1. We Visit Your Home And Collect Important Information And Details Such As Room Dimensions, Heating Costs, List Of Updates, Take Photos/Videos
2. We Complete A Market Analysis To Determine The Value Of Your Home And Suggest A List Price
3. We Market And Advertise Your Home With Quality Advertising Using Different Mediums Such As Print, Social Media, Email Marketing And Various Real Estate Websites.
4. Display Your Home On Multiple Listing Service (Realtor.Ca)
5. We Install Professional Signage
6. We Arrange Showings Of Your Home
7. We Follow Up And Provide Valuable Feedback From Showings
8. We Host Open Houses And Caravans When Necessary
9. We Negotiate Offers
10. We Explain All Documentation And Answer Questions
11. We Communicate With You Throughout The Process
12. We Provide Quality Professional Service
Julie has more than 12 years experience in the legal field with one third of her time devoted to Real Estate Law. Julie was born and raised in Glengarry and continues to be an active member in our local community. She brings integrity, honesty, dedication and professionalism to every transaction. You will be moved by her exuberant personality. She is focused on making your real estate experience a truly memorable one.
Julie is determined to provide outstanding client service to all her clients. Outstanding client service means professional excellence, responsiveness, proactive communication, value-added service and a commitment to ongoing improvement.
Julie earns her client's loyalty each day by taking every opportunity to create a positive client experience. The best compliment you can give Julie is the referral of your friends and family.
For a real estate experience that will exceed your every expectation, call Julie today!
Tracy is very proud of our community, and what Cornwall and the surrounding area has to offer. Previously as a social worker Tracy, worked with families in various capacities and brings forth her great people and communication skills into her career as a real estate broker.
Tracy joined the family of Realtors just over eight years ago and is very successful in her career that she is very passionate about, exceeding her own personal goals. She bases her career and her success on providing great service, great follow up and the belief that buying and selling needs to be a positive experience for her clients. Over the years, Tracy has won a number of awards for top producer, top seller, in addition to Mentorship and Community Involvement awards.
She is a warm, empathetic people person that is hard working and communicates well. She believes in weekly follow ups with her clients that she represents. She is motivated, dedicated to her clients, and takes the task of getting the deal done very seriously, yet maintains the heart of the people that she represents in the process.
Away from work, Tracy spends her time with her family, encouraging her children in their sports. She can often be found on Sunday nights at Cornwall Motor Speedway cheering on her brother Corey Wheeler.
Tracy is excited about what lies ahead in her real estate career, growing her business and the great people she meets in the process. Professionalism is high in Tracy's standards of quality service. Tracy is also very involved in community fundraising and becomes involved in a variety of causes.
Feel free to contact us with your questions or comments.
Assist-2-Sell Cornwall Realty, brokerage,
625 Montreal Road
Cornwall, ON K6H 1C3
Independently Owned & Operated
Not intended to solicit any property already listed